Nominations are open for V-Awards 2022
Deadline : 30 September 2022
You must be a citizen of India;
You must be between 16-29 years;
You must have volunteered for a minimum of 150 hours in a volunteering project spread over the past one year;
Your actions must have meaningful engagement with communities.
- Deadline – 30 September 2022
- September – October: Review of applications to ensure that candidates meet the eligibility criteria. Update of status to all candidates (candidates moving to the second round will be guided for the next phase of information and those who are not moving forward)
- End of October: a Telephonic review of second-round candidates. This review takes a closer look at the application packages and determines those candidates who will be selected for interviews
- Start of November: Status update to candidates.
- December 5: Award Ceremony to recognize the volunteers
Before You Apply, please ensure that:
- You meet the minimum requirements for eligibility of the V-Awards India
- You have all the information at hand, you will be required to share with us evidence of volunteering in form of, pictures, certifications, reference letter and other relevant documents.